Drugs & Alcohol Addiction
Drugs and alcohol addiction is not only debilitating to families financially, but they can create a multi-generational struggle.
Families with high drug use spend half to three quarters of their income on substance abuse. Children growing up in these environments are more prone to disease and often don’t have the financial support to get an education.
Here at Anti-Dose we can teach you how to kick the habit and support you when you go through withdrawals. Giving you a clear and safe path to sober living and a brighter future for your children.
- Comprehensive alcohol and drug assessments.
- Individual addiction counselling including intensive counselling programmes.
- Anti-dose at home 28 day treatment programme.
- Advice and support for partners, parents and loved ones.
- Multidimensional family therapy.
- Written reports for legal and/or professional purposes.
- Ministry of Health assessments for the removal of indefinite disqualifications of driver licensing.
- Sober Driver Programmes (NZ Land Transport focused).
- Alcohol & drug facts and effects workshops to promote safe work environments. Q&A session for sharing information on AOD supports.
- Short intensive alcohol & drug psycho-educational programmes in the event of positive result to drug screen testing.